Fast vs Slow Metabolism
Metabolism is a chemical process that occurs within a living organism in order to maintain life. Metabolic rate is the rate at which the body burns up calories. Fast vs slow metabolism vary between individuals. Metabolism differ from person to person. Some has fast metabolic rate others invariably have slow metabolism.
Now, the question is which metabolism is important fast or slow? Slow metabolism is wholly not a good for anyone. Since in slow metabolism your body is not burning calories which eventually lead you to weight gain. So, most of the overweight or obese people suffers from a slow resting metabolic rate. Since they are putting on weight while eating the same kind of food they has eaten for decades, their metabolism may be slowing down. Contrary to the above statement, thin people have fast metabolism since they are burning more calories while eating less food, their metabolism may be working too fast.
People with fast metabolism:
- People with fast metabolism need to count their BMR and add 500-1000 calories in the given number.
If your BMR is 2000, you need to consume approximately 3000 calories per day to gain weight. Thus you’ll gain 1-2 pounds per week.
- Keep your cardio level low, 1-2 times. Do cardio only to burn fat rather to lose weight.
- Do less workout, 4 times a week instead of 6 with a gap of one or two days.
- People with fast metabolism need to consume 5-6 meals per day.
People with slow metabolism:
- People with slow metabolism have to follow a simple formula “burn more eat less”. They have to consume less calories aside from their BMR.
If your BMR is 2000, you need to consume almost 1200-1500 calories. Adjust this routine for a few time, change this routine after couple of days.
- You need to burn 500-600 calories at the gym. Your body will lose weight within a week.
- Eat in every 3 hours, consume 5 meals per day yet, eat less.
- Keep your cardio 4-5 times.
- You need to workout 6 times a week. More you work, more results will come.
People with slow metabolism need to fasten up their metabolic rate. For this it is necessitate to eat in every 3 hours along with some water, approximately 300-400 ml. You need to drink almost 3 liter water every day along with small and healthy snack i.e. apple or nuts, in every 3 hours, because healthy food boost up your metabolism.