How to Reduce Uric Acid without Medication
How to diminish uric acid is a central issue for all individual who are experiencing this. An ingredient named purine can cause uric acid. Excessive intake of purines break down into uric acid. If you are taking immoderate amount of purine than your body is quick to have uric acid. Uric acid disintegrates into blood, blood is separated through kidneys and uric acid flushes out through urine. On the off chance that you are taking purine rich diet and your body is having more uric acid your kidney won’t have the capacity to filter the blood. Therefore, uric acid stores into joints and cause torment and irritation.
If doctor say you are suffering with uric acid problem and you have to cut off protein rich diet completely, this is absolutely wrong, protein is essential for body but important is when and how to take it. One have to avoid animal base protein and use other source of protein i.e. dairy products, egg whites, nuts etc.
To cure this problem you need to avoid purine rich food and add sustenance which can help to filter the uric acid out of your body.
Food to avoid
- Avoid meat organ like heart, brain along with dark fish including tuna and meat with fats. These are high in purine and can cause uric acid.
- Spinach, cauliflower, oats are also high purine food.
You need to take these food in moderate amount.
Drink 12-16 glasses of water a day. Water helps to flush the uric acid out of your body.
Food to add
- Add egg whites and dairy products like milk, yogurt and cheese in your diet. These are protein rich food.
- Add 1-2 servings of apple cider vinegar a day in your diet.
- Take 1-2 servings of lemon water a day without salt or sugar.
- Use olive oil instead of other oils. You need oil which is anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant, olive oil is best preference.
Citrus food helps to flush uric acid out of your body.
- Take 0.8g to 1.0g per pound body weight.
- Do not exceed 20-25g protein per meal.
- You can take 150-175g of protein a day.