Apple Cider Vinegar Health Benefits
Apple cider vinegar is the most popular vinegar in the natural health community. Apple cider vinegar is made by crushing the apples in yeast. After fermentation the sugar which we got is converted into alcohol. Bacteria is added into alcohol which converts it into acidic acid. Apple cider vinegar is high in acidic acid. Vinegar is main compound of acidic acid. Other vinegar are inconvenient in this way. Apple cider vinegar is highly acidic. If you directly drink it, it’s going to burn your throat.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar
- It kills bacteria present in your body.
- It helps to clean fungus and other infections from your body.
- Also helps to lower the blood pressure. For example: people who eat white bread which is not good for blood pressure because it’s a processed bread there is lack of fiber in it, it’s all white. Now, if you eat white bread it will up heave your blood pressure. If you take apple cider vinegar along with white bread, it will lower 35% of your blood pressure.
- It is good for diabetic as well, it will help to balance the insulin level in your body.
- It helps to lower the cholesterol level. LDL (lower-density lipoprotein) cholesterol particles oxidize your body it helps to avert your body.
- Apple cider vinegar helps in weight loss as well. Major problem during weight loss is to control food. People eats a lot and when the have to control, they starve. Apple cider vinegar helps you in that case. It makes you feel full and you won’t feel hungry. In this way you will be able to lose 200-300 calories a day.
- It helps to protect your immune system since acidic foods help to clean your body as well as protect your immune system.
- It is highly anti-oxidant which means it helps to protect you from cancer.
You can drink apple cider vinegar 15-20ml a day. You can take it with breakfast and lunch.
Take 1 spoon of apple cider vinegar (you can mix it with some water if needed) in breakfast and after lunch. It will make your feel full and you will not crave to eat more.